• Daily operation of POME treatment and biogas plant.
• Daily samples collection and analysis.
• Test run, monitor and commission POME treatment and biogas plant.
• Fine-tune and trouble-shoot POME treatment and biogas plant.
• Assist in biogas projects during erection and commission period from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least an SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) / Diploma in Science (Chemistry) / Diploma in Engineering (Chemical / Environmental / Civil / Mechanical or others).
• Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
• Able to communicate in English and Malay.
• Applicants must possess valid driving license and preferably with own transport.
• Willing to work in palm oil mill
• Willing to travel (East Malaysia/Overseas)
Interested candidates are invited to send in their applications and CV to Dr Denny Ng (Denny.Ng@nottingham.edu.my), stating full personal particulars, working experience, present and expected salaries. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.