We are looking for Engineers who possess strong technical skills and having performed maintenance and project management activities in industrial, manufacturing and critical environments. They will support technicians and troubleshoot problems, and are able to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet the time lines.
1) Systems, Services and Maintenance and other miscellaneous mechanical, electrical and facilities systems to ensure optimum performance.
2) Carry out repair and troubleshooting in order to restore systems to their operating conditions in the shortest possible time.
3) Prepare and generate SOP and maintenance activities.
4) Train production operators on lubrication and equipment care.
5) Responsible for every machine repairing & setup, buy off before release to production.
6) Track parts and consumable usage and ensure adequate provision for day to day operation.
7) Make recommendation on the functional and technical improvements to the application.
8) Maintain a safety-first culture by promotion and driving safe work practices and promote safe behaviour.
9) Ability to maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformer, and wiring methods and materials.
10) Develop and maintain a good working relationships across all levels in the organization.
11) Reading and understanding of electrical / mechanical drawings.
12) To undertake any and all others duties and responsibilities and so instructed by the superior.
Qualification and Requirements;
1) Candidates possess at least a diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma or higher, certification in Engineering (Electrical / mechanical) or equivalent.
2) At least 2 year(s) of working experiences in the mechanical and electrical field is required for this position.
3) Must be willing to do field of works, good interpersonal skill and able to work under minimum supervision and independently.
4) Full time position(s) available.
Interested candidate please email to email@example.com