We are looking for qualified individuals to help out with translating tasks such as:
- simple short stories
- simple movie scripts/subtitles
- simple sales scripts
- simple articles
- simple news feeds
- simple PR websites
- simple blog posts
and many more.
Job Duties Include:
- reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained;
- original material usually available for both English and Malay languages;
- Translating for blogs and other news media;
- Translated for the large English and Malay online audience;
Will have the opportunity to work for big name companies and popular websites (depend on performances).
- Any individuals with an interest in translating for blogs, stories, and other articles.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Outlook, Excel)
- Internet access / Online access is a MUST.
This is a freelance, part-time and full-time job, depending on your availability.
Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 hours a week.
Travel is not required and payment (in USD) is discussed via communication after application process.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and resume.
We will contact you shortly after within 24 hours.