- Responsible for the overall management of the projects assigned, project co-ordination including supervision, work schedule planning,
materials planning, site reports and meeting, and monitoring all according to schedule generally.
- Assist the Project Manager in planning and execution of project on site.
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance to the drawings specifications.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Attend meeting with client and consultant to ensure smooth progress of the project.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in Building/ Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in related field.
- Ability to work under pressure/ work overtime & meet deadlines.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia