- Manage all cost relating to piling, basement work, building and civil engineering projects from the initial calculations to the final figures.
Seek to minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Evaluate and prepare tender/ drawing submission, prepare progress claim, variation orders evaluation and project final account.
- Evaluate and verify sub-contractor's monthly claim for sub-contractor's payment certificate and responsible for site management.
- Prepare monthly site valuation and work progress report. Responsible to provide knowledge on overall project costing.
- Handle and manage to purchase of site materials.
- Work closely with site supervisor, consultant, main contractor to meet deadline.
- Attend site meeting as well as site valuations/ measurement.
- Required skill(s); Computer literate, MS Office, AutoCAD.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree.
- Ability to apply knowledge of quantity surveying activities and technique.