- Enforce supervision and site discipline and works ethics for site personnel in safety, health and environmental matters.
- Reviews and approves all sub-contractors safety plans.
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations. Inspects the site to ensure it is a
- Ensure workplace safety compliance and effectiveness.
- In charge of the overall occupational safety and health initiatives for the company/ project site including planning, developing and
implementing safety & health programmed, policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory requirements and established standards.
- To plan and oversee the entire programmed of work and must anticipate a contract's demands.
- Minimum Diploma Occupational Safety & Health Management.
- Preferably with at least 1 year working experience as Site Safety Supervisor.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Strong leader with good communications skill in both oral and written English/ B. Malaysia.
- Team player with positive work attitude, high discipline and aggressive.