• Assist CEO in creation and execution of a multi-year business area strategy and business plan to ensure our company is delivering profitable growth.
• Drive management processes to facilitate and monitor business performance vs targets and course correct, as needed, by analyzing data and developing/monitoring key metrics:
- Establish and manage operating cadences to support execution of business priorities and ensure focus on high-priority initiatives.
- Perform competitor/industry research with both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Structure and deliver analyses of internal operational and financial data.
- Identify implications of analysis and recommend change initiatives.
- Communicate business results and status of operating priorities to executive leadership teams.
- Support development of financial plans and budgets and track performance against business objectives.
• Execute critical change initiatives and projects that enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
• Develop and oversee decision framework, including use of data and analytics, to support resource allocation and prioritization decisions.
• Oversee procedures to ensure compliance and risk policies are properly implemented and current.
• Drive execution of special projects that sit out of day-to-day business operations.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of strategy consulting, business management or operational experience within a financial services corporation or a management consulting firm.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• MBA preferred, but not required.
• Excellent end-to-end generalist problem solving skills and ability to identify issues and analyses.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, maturity and judgment – ability to navigate independently up and down the organization and achieve goals without direct control over resources.
• Outstanding ability to apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), and work well in cross-functional teams.
• Ability to multi-task and manage several items simultaneously in a timely and organized manner, with keen attention to detail and confidentiality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.