• Promote & develop the company Haj & Umrah package to potential clients
• Maintain good rapport with existing and potential clients
• Supervise day to day operations of the team. Train and lead team members to achieve revenue targets and organizational objectives
• Ensure that customer inquiry are dealt with in a timely manner
• Handle operational problems and escalate for resolution in a timely manner. Provide maximum coverage to support operations
• Build and manage all SOP/SLA and service procedures with other functions within the organization and effectively communicate any changes or product enhancements
• Have a good perspective of market trends and sensitive to client’s preference to propose the best Hajj & Umrah tour package
• To manage budget and cost-efficiency
• At least a Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management/ Business studies/Marketing or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in the related field.
• Excellent leadership skills. Able to lead and coach the Sales team to deliver high-level customer service.
• Computer savvy with the ability to handle any CRM system.
• Experience in handling Haj & Umrah Tour package is preferred.
• Able to work independently and effectively as a team.
• Applicant must be willing to work in KLCC area.
• Able to start work immediately is preferred.