• To foresee the movement of goods between the home country and other countries.
• Should manage the import coming to the home country as well as exporting of goods going out of the home country along with the
general duties at the office.
• To keep in touch with freight forwarders professionals from logistics company retailer units and manufacturers. The environment in
which an export-import manager working is rapidly changing and is very fast paced.
• To ensure that the employees comply with the rules and regulations of the home country as well as the exporting country.
• Responsible for the penalties that may occur if the rules and regulations are violated. Any delays that may occur during the export and
import process should also be controlled by the manager.
• To monitor the arrangements that the employees make for forwarding the freight at the desired time in a cost-effective way. Any delays
in the shipment need to be notified to the customer by the employees in the organization by the Import and Export manager.
• Should check whether there are opportunities for lowering the cost of the freight forwarding and shipment charges. Issues related to
time zone delays also need to be managed by the Import-Export manager.
• Keeping good relationships with the government agencies, clients and vendors are essential for the Import-Export manager to be
successful in his position.
• To arrange meetings with the clients regularly for keeping the good relationships.
• Renewing contracts with the clients and vendors depends a lot on the relationship status an Import and Export Manager keeps with
• Bachelor-s Degree
• 5 years experienced of related field
• Computer & Management skills
• Proficiency in verbal & written skills