A self-motivated and results-driven.
To direct and manage organization's business activities
To develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
Major duties includes:
• Allocating budget resources
• Formulating policies
• Coordinating business operations
• Monitoring and motivating staff
• Managing operational costs
• Ensuring good customer service
• Improving administration processes
• Engaging with vendors
• Hiring and training employees
• Identifying business opportunities
• Monitoring financial activities.
• Must entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Superior knowledge of business functions
• Exceptional budgeting and finance skills
• Strong leadership qualities
• Support staff development
• Enhance efficiency
• Drive sales and improve revenue
• Maintain relationships with clients
• Enhance the organization's image
• Meet overall growth objectives.
• General Manager Responsibilities:
• Overseeing daily business operations.
• Developing and implementing growth strategies.
• Training low-level managers and staff.
• Creating and managing budgets.
• Improving revenue.
• Hiring employees.
• Evaluating performance and productivity.
• Analyzing accounting and financial data.
• Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
• Generating reports and giving presentations.
• Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration.
• Good knowledge of different business functions.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Proactive nature.