Boutique Assistant Requirements:
1. SPM / STPM / Diploma (preferably related to fashion).
2. Proven retail sales experience.
3. The ability to stand for extended periods.
4. The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment as well as Point of Sale (POS) software.
5. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
6. Strong organizational skills.
7. Effective communication skills.
8. Exceptional customer service skills.
10. Able to work in Seri Kembangan
Boutique Assistant Responsibilities:
1. Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
2. Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
3. Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
4. Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
5. Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
6. Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
7. Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner.
8. Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
9. Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
Interested candidate can email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.