-To assist in handling accounting data entry and daily operations of accounting functions.
- To prepare and update balance sheet schedule and payment schedule on a daily or monthly basis.
-To assist and maintain interface with all the departments by verifying records or documents and ensure all the documents are compiled with established accounting policies and procedures.
-Issue daily invoice for customer in timely manner
-Monitor customers’ credit and collections
-Check order on-hold status daily and release stocks for delivery
-Call customers for collections. Re-fax invoices if necessary
-Record & pass collected cheques to Accounts/ Finance Department
-To carry out any other ad-hoc duties/tasks required by Management from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
• At least 1 years of working experience in the related field. However, fresh graduates are encourage to apply for this position.
• Preferable candidate good in Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and Account System.
• Good communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
• Strong team player who can work independently and collaboratively.
Kindly email your resume to email@example.com
Closing Date: 23 August 2020 (Sunday)