We are GROWING & Looking for TALENTS!
• Provide and advise customers information about products and services via various channels, included but not limited to phone, email, social media and system available.
• Respond promptly to customers question, after sales service call & follow up with customers from time to time.
• Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis & establish and maintain a good relationship with customers.
• Continuously update on customer trends, frequently asked questions and provide clear responds and feedback.
• Follow up internally to solves customer issue and complaint and actively seeks solutions and suggestions.
• Manage & compile client Database via various channels phone, email, social media and system available.
• Work closely with the Marketing, Sales, R&D and Production Team to roll out campaigns and update customers promptly.
• Assist to execute social media strategy, content preparation, copywriting and other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
• Prepare, execute and maintaining promotional campaign action plans to drive growth in product and services to increase conversions.
• Maintain and ensure affiliates get the latest information on products and services.
• Organize and maintain proper office filling and records.
• At any time may require to do outside duty such as ordering, buying & sending supplies.
• Good working attitude, willing to learn new things, positive and good interpersonal skills.
• Multitasker, able to prioritize task & manage time efficiently.
• Nurture positive relationships with customer, suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
• Joyful, friendly and not camera shy.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office applications & other computer system provided.
• Need to travel & conduct task at branches as needed.
• Good written and verbal communications skills.
• Willing to commit at any impromptu or scheduled oriented time table.
• Own transportation or possess valid license is preferable (Car or motorcycle).
• Medical, Miscellaneous Allowances, Loans, EPF, SOCSO, On-The-Job Training
Minimum Qualification : Certificate / Diploma / Degree in relevant fields
Qualified / relevant candidates and Experienced / Non Experienced / Fresh Graduate
Joining : Immediate
Location : Prima Saujana, Kajang
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Apprenticeship
Salary: From RM1,200.00 per month
If you are interested, kindly contact 011-5945 5552 (Nuha Kids Care)