1. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
2. Candidate with experience would be an added advantage.
3. Process good leadership, qualities, dynamic and result oriented.
4. Strong prioritizing skills, ability to multi-task and result driven.
5. Initiative, self-motivated and good discipline.
6. Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya
7. Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/ Production Operations or equivalent.
8. Full-Time position(s) available.
1. To lead and manage the production team.
2. Formulate and implement manufacturing plans to support company objectives.
3. Overall coordination of daily production inputs and outputs, meeting of production and delivery requirements. Responsible for manpower and capacity planning to meet production plan and target.
5. Implement cost savings and process improvements for the manufacturing.
6. Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives.
7. Responsible to handle current/future project planned for company’s development.
8. Other adhoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.