1. To assist tender / contract reviews, preparing contracts documents, negotiation with contractors, contracts administration and drafting contractual correspondences.
2. Prepare tender submission including taking off, calling from sub- quotation relevant contractor/suppliers Able to calculate the cost of construction for tendering projects (pre-contract) based on the tender drawings and documents
3. To invite sub-contractors of various traders to submit quotations for the projects, evaluate the quotation accordingly to the necessary award of the contractor.
4. To prepare tender documents including measurements and Bills of Quantities.
5. To prepare cost estimates.
6. To handle progress claims, site valuations, variation orders and final account.
7. To attend all project meetings.
Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in quantity surveying or its equivalent.
Minimum at least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
Preferably who is specialized in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
Candidate will act as a Quantity Surveyor for this job position.
Has good working knowledge in standard forms, contract administration, construction claim as well as reviewing and drafting of contracts.
Self motivated and independently.
Posses own transport.
Working days: Monday-Saturday ( 9am-6pm)
Please send your resume, complete with details of qualifications, experience and expected salaries by sending RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.