Job Position: Technician (Electrical)
• Carry out preventive and breakdown maintenance works as assigned.
• Carry out testing and minor electrical repairs such as rewiring, replacement of light fittings, changing fuses, working on audio & video equipment etc.
• Conduct routine inspections and planned preventive maintenance as scheduled.
• Assist in testing the generators as required.
• Inspect and test Traffic Light Controller
• Record electrical plan/main switch board log readings.
• Assist in maintaining water pumps, compressors, motors and any other asset as assigned by supervisor.
• Complete report as assigned in a timely manner.
• Assist handy man, carpenter, plumber, and plant room operators, air-conditioning technicians and any other trade as and when required.
• Minimum SPM, SKM or Certificate of Competency Wireman PW2/4 Grade from Suruhanjaya Tenaga
• Fresh graduates and interns are welcome.
• Must be FLEXIBLE to support others when the PROJECT or MAINTENANCE needs.
• Driving licence (Car or Motorcycle)
• CAN WORK UNDER PRESSURE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: RM1,200.00 - RM1,400.00 per month
• Monday to Saturday 10:00AM - 07:00PM
• On call
Benefits & Others:
• Project and Outsataion Allowance, EPF and Socso, Medical Card, Annual Salary Increase, Company Shirts, Holiday and leave, Overtime, Bonus, Temporary Residence.
Send your resume to email@example.com or whatsapp to 019-9163278 (madam iriyanti)