• Managing restaurant staff's work schedules.
• Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
• Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
• Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
• Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
• Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
??This job might be for you if you possess the following criteria:
A food handling certificate is preferred✅✅
Had typhoid vaccine is an advantage?✅
Proven culinary experience.
Excellent organisation skills, particularly related to kitchen